Forex brokers are a really great way to make some extra cash. Brokers offer you the opportunity to trade with other people in order to profit, unlike traditional trading methods where you have to put up your own capital, but they also pay if you don’t. There are many ways that traders can benefit by using brokers and one of the most popular is through Forex robots.
These robots are designed for traders who want an edge on their trading competition without needing a lot of personal experience or knowledge of the market. They use complex algorithms to find ideas for trades and actually place them for you in order for you to earn money off those trades as well.
Forex brokers are the primary sellers of currency xm reviews. They provide traders with the opportunity to buy and sell currencies through margin trading, which can lead to major profits or losses depending on their trade’s performance. The following are some of the leading forex brokers in today’s market.
1) Bi Financial Group – This broker has been operating for over 20 years and has over 1 billion dollars invested in global assets you can trade with them.
2) FXCM Inc. – One of the few brokers that provide real-time online streaming video of their Margin Trading Session to their clients.
3) Interactive Brokers – A broker whose primary focus was on client service and it shows. They combine solid broker products with what is known as “no-load” trading, which means there are no commissions involved in actually trading the currency pair you want. This allows there to be minimum costs for every transaction between a client and a forex broker.
4) IQ Option – This broker has been growing larger and larger over the last couple of years, some would say too large at this point, but overall they are a solid choice for investors.
5) Bank of America – This is one of the most well-known banks in the US, and it allows you to trade currency using their platform through an ECN trading account with them.
6) OANDA – The primary benefit of using this broker is the flexibility they offer in margin trading. They are known for being one of the most flexible forex brokers in terms of what they will allow you to trade with. One example is that they allow investment via bitcoin as a funding option.
7) Deutsche Bank – Another major bank in Germany and one of the most respected. They allow you to trade with them using their ECN platform, which is known as “instrument trading” with no commissions involved in any transaction.
8) RBS – This broker has been around for over 25 years and has made a name for itself as being a top-level broker worldwide. Just about all their clients have reviewed them on a scale of 1 to 10 by leaving feedback. With 4 out of 5 stars, this broker earns an “A”.
9) Interactive Brokers – Another top-level forex broker that’s been in operation for over 25 years. They have almost 5 stars out of 5, which is extremely rare for a forex broker. This shows how top-level they are in terms of customer service and trustworthiness.
10) Citi – Citi is well-known in the world of banking, but they want to show they can also be a well-known forex broker too. They allow currency trading via their platform with no commissions involved in any transaction. They provide solid services, which is why they make this list as one of the best forex brokers available today.
If you’re thinking about starting a new career as a currency trader, it may help you to know what some of the top forex brokers are that are around today. There are millions of people all over the world who trade currencies, and most of them don’t have a clue as to what the top forex brokers are, so it may help your chances of success if you do.